A transit visa is granted to enable applicants to transit through India to destinations in other countries. The visa will be valid for entry within 15 days of date of issue for a maximum stay of 3 days.
- Signed printout of the online filled application form. In case of Minors (Under 18 years of age) both parents must sign the Declaration part on visa application form
- Two photographs size 2” x 2” inch ( 51 x 51mm ) one uploaded with online application. Do not staple/pin the other photograph
- Original passport with minimum validity of 6 months and at least two blank pages on the passport
- Visa fees – Visa fee and Bank account information will be given after submission of application
- Copy of confirmed air ticket for onward journey.
- Recent utility bill or Bank statement with name and address of applicant printed on it for proof of residence in Iceland (only for non-Icelandic passport holders)