The India Engineering Export Promotion Council (IEPC) invites foreign buyers who are looking for an opportunity to interact with Indian business partners to their flagship event, the INTERNATIONAL ENGINEERING SOURCING SHOW – (IESS 2020). The 9th edition of IESS will have around 500 exhibitors, 600 overseas delegates and 15,000 professionals. The show will be held from 4th to 6th March 2020 at Codissia Trade Fair Complex, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.
IESS is home to one of the biggest hosted buyer sellers meets in India with over 700 focused B2B meetings held consistently over the last 8 editions. For further information on this, please visit at https://www.iesshow.in
The event will have opportunities for global co-operation in:
- Buy from India
- Explore Technology Transfer opportunities with Indian companies
- Explore business alliances with Indian companies for joint ventures.
- Explore “Investment Opportunities” from India.
- Vendor Development Activities with major Indian Government organizations and PSUs
EEPC is interested in developing a comprehensive visit program for a buyer delegation / Exhibitors from Iceland during IESS- 2020. We feel this will result in accelerating linkages between engineering industries of both the countries and positively develop and promote economic growth amongst existing ones and encourage new ventures.
Interested delegates are encouraged to apply as a hosted buyer by completing on-line application form at
The IEPC is offering an attractive incentive package for Overseas Buyers from Iceland.
The package includes:
- Partial air fare reimbursement
- Complimentary shuttle service from Airport to Hotel and to Exhibition grounds (* Conditions apply)
- Complimentary 3 Nights Hotel stay (Nights – 3, 4 and 5 of March 2020).
- Complimentary Lunch at the exhibition center
- Invitation to various IESS IX events
- Invites for Indian Cultural program & Gala Dinner.
- B2B Meetings with Profile matched Indian Exhibitors for business partnership.
- Wide circulation of the buyer profile throughout EEPC Network (around 13000 engineering members) & Nonmembers database (100000).
- Opportunity to network with around 10000 business visitors and 500 overseas buyers.
All applications will be screened by the approval committee and the Indian Embassy of the buyer’s country.
The post-show report is available on
Please do not hesitate to contact the Embassy of India in Iceland if you are interested in this event. We will gladly help recommend your participation as well as be of assistance in the application process.