A Medical Assistant Visa is given to those who are accompanying a patient. Maximum of two assistants are permitted with a patient. Visa is granted coterminous with the visa of the patient. Registration with Foreigners Regional Registration Office (FRRO) is required within 14 days of arrival in India if the stay is more than 180 days.
- Signed printout of the online filled application form. In case of Minors (Under 18 years of age) both parents must sign the Declaration part on visa application form
- Two photographs size 2” x 2” inch ( 51 x 51mm ) one uploaded with online application. Do not staple/pin the other photograph
- Original passport with minimum validity of 6 months and at least two blank pages on the passport
- Visa fees – Visa fee and Bank account information will be given after submission of application
- Letter from doctor/hospital certifying the requirement of an attendant.
- Documents relating to the medical treatment of patient
- Recent utility bill or Bank statement with name and address of applicant printed on it for proof of residence in Iceland (only for non-Icelandic passport holders)