Maritime India Summit 2016 (MIS 2016), the maiden flagship initiative of the Ministry of Shipping, Government of India is being organized from April 14-16, 2016 at the Bombay Convention and Exhibition Centre in Mumbai. MIS 2016 provides a unique platform for participants to explore potential business opportunities in Indian Maritime Sector. MIS 2016 will have conference, exhibition and demo sessions.
A two-day conference (April 14 and 15, 2016) will host forums to foster interaction between stakeholders through B2B and G2B meetings; special sessions on investment opportunities in Maritime Sector with focus on ship building, ship repair, ship recycling, dredger/ barge manufacturing, setting up of new ports and capacity augmentation of existing ports, development of inland waterways for cargo and passenger transportation, coastal shipping, passenger ferry services, lighthouse and cruise tourism, island development and aquatic resources, maritime cluster development and other services related to Indian Maritime Sector. The conference will project vast investment opportunities in each of the Indian Maritime States and Union Territories, including an exclusive partner country session by Republic of Korea.
The Summit will showcase exciting investment opportunities in:
- Shipbuilding, Ship Repair and Ship Recycling
- Port Modernization and New Port Development
- Port-based Industrial Development, Port-based Smart Cities and Maritime Cluster Development
- Hinterland Connectivity Projects and Multi-Modal Logistics Hubs
- Inland Waterways and Coastal Shipping for Cargo and Passenger movement
- Lighthouse Tourism and Cruise Shipping
- Renewable Energy Projects in Ports
- Other Maritime Sector related services (Financing, Legal, Design etc.)
Information regarding the Summit, registration and participation details for exhibitors can be obtained by visiting: https://www.maritimeinvest.in/