1) Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) is pleased to announce India’s largest Virtual Exhibition & Conference – India Virtual FMCG & Supply Chain Expo 2020 (VFSC Expo) from 10th – 14th August 2020. This web-based virtual platform will comprise of Virtual Exhibition, Buyer Seller Meet and sector specific Webinars & Live Sessions. VFSC Expo will offer unlimited business opportunities to the entire ecosystem of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Supply Chain & logistics industry.
2) The Focus Sectors in VFSC Expo are:
- Food Processing & Beverages
- Beauty and Personal Care Products
- E-Commerce, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Finance and Information Technology Services
- Plastic & Packaging Technologies
3) The exhibitors will display their brands, products, services, and credentials digitally on their booth (through corporate videos, brochures, and catalogues), prefix meetings with visitors from over 100 countries across the globe and meet them through text/video chat 24×7 during the Expo.
4) The exhibitors and visitors will get immersive experience of participation, will reach out to their target audience seamlessly, without traveling and from the comfort of their office or home through laptop, tab, or mobile device with internet connectivity. Webinars and Live Sessions during the Expo will help communicating simultaneously to larger buyer groups.
5) Visitors can access the platform Free of Cost. Companies interested in participating as Exhibitor with stall for showcasing their products can avail this opportunity with payment of USD 500+18%GST.
6) For more information and visitor registration, please visit event website www.vfsc.in.