“India-Nordic-Baltic Conclave 2020” on 5th November 2020 over a virtual platform
Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India and Confederation of Indian Industry are jointly organizing the “India-Nordic-Baltic Conclave 2020” on 5th November 2020 over a virtual platform. With a theme of “An Innovation-driven Partnership for Growth in a New World”, the conclave is focused on sectors related to the digital economy.
Dr. S. Jaishankar, Hon’ble Minister of External Affairs, Government of India, together with ministerial dignitaries from the region, will be addressing the inaugural session starting at 14:30 IST (9 AM Icelandic time) on 5th November 2020.
The program is from 09 AM to 02:30 PM UTC (14:30 – 20:15 India time) over 10 sessions, some in parallel.
Inaugural Session 0900 – 1030 hrs UTC
- Session 1: Renewable Energy and Clean Technologies 1600-1700
- Session 2: Factories of the Future 1700-1800
- Session 3A: Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Blockchain 1800-1900
- Session 3B: Supply Chain and Logistics
- Session 4A: Data and Cyber Security 1845-1945
- Session 4B: Digital Infrastructure
- Session 4C: Digital Gaming
- Session 5A: Engineering and Innovation 1930 -2015
- Session 5B: The Blue Economy
Please check the link for registration and more details : https://ciihive.in/SignUp.aspx?EventId=INBC