- Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), India is organising country’s first & one of its kind annual virtual expo on Manufacturing & Services sector i.e. FICCI Annual Expo 2020 (FAE 2020) from 11th December 2020.
- FICCI Annual Expo 2020 (FAE 2020) aims to support and help the businesses, service providers, and manufacturers to project their achievements, translate B2Bs into business and promote international trade. FAE 2020 will play a vital & important role in bringing business back to normal and will help in connecting the Buyers & Sellers from across the globe.
- FICCI Annual Expo will be Co-located with FICCI Annual General Meeting which is a flagship event and one of the most awaited gatherings of representatives from the Government, Industry, Academia, Bureaucracy and other leading luminaries across fields who come together to address a high-powered audience, comprising of policymakers, corporates, media, among others. The theme for the Annual Convention this year is “Inspired India”.
- We are reaching out to local and global companies to utilise this showcase opportunity and further accelerate their business. The categories cover products and services, which are carefully indexed. The one of its kind opportunities, booths allow for virtual interaction through video, text, or chat.
- While the Exhibition Centre of the platform enables exhibitors from India and across the world to display their products and capabilities and engage in business-related discussions with the buyers from their stalls itself, the B2B Meeting Room facilitates business to business discussions of all types. Along with these, the well-equipped auditorium allows holding of webinars and conferences of any kind in a world-class environment.
Key highlights of FICCI Annual Expo 2020 (FAE 2020) are :
- FICCI Annual Expo 2020 will be co-located with FICCI- AGM which will have Who’s Who of Indian Industry, Government bodies and representatives from Indian & International associations & Chambers
- Will be open 24X7 for 365 days wherein Buyers can visit the expo & check exhibitors’ products & services
- Visitors will have multiple options to find the products or services they are interested in through the keyword search, sector wise search, sort & filter options to search an exhibitor according to their location etc
- The visitors can send meeting request and pre-fix their meetings with the exhibiting companies
- Over 50 sectors of economy to be showcased in structured Exhibition Halls segregated as per sectors
- Sectoral Webinars to be organized wherein Delegates from across the globe will attend the sessions & visit exhibition
Keeping in view of the economic slowdown, FICCI has kept the subscription charges as very nominal which are as follows :
- Initial subscription: INR 20,000 / USD 300 (Valid for 2 months)
- Annual Subscription: INR 50,000/USD 750
*15% additional discount for FICCI members, GST at 18% additional
FICCI Annual Expo 2020 will provide immense networking opportunities to the exhibiting companies and is a not-to-be-missed event. For any further information, please contact email@example.com, +354 5349955