Business Visa is granted to a foreign national who wants to visit India to establish an industrial/ business venture, to explore possibilities to set up industrial/business venture, to purchase/sell industrial products or visit the Indian offices of their companies for business meetings, setting up facilities, training etc. Non-Icelandic passport holders may please note that Business visa can be considered in their case only if they have been resident in Iceland for the past two years. Proof of such residence (in the form of utility bills or Bank statement – one of two years back date and another recent) should be submitted along with the application and other documents listed below. Registration with Foreigners Regional Registration Office (FRRO) is required within 14 days of arrival in India if the stay is more than 180 days.
- Signed printout of the online filled application form. In case of Minors (Under 18 years of age) both parents must sign the Declaration part on visa application form
- Additional Application Form for Business Visa (Download Form)
- Two photographs size 2” x 2” inch ( 51 x 51mm ) one uploaded with online application. Do not staple/pin the other photograph
- Original passport with minimum validity of 6 months and at least two blank pages on the passport
- Visa fees – Visa fee and Bank account information will be given after submission of application form and all required documentation.
- An original signed letter from the employer company explaining the nature of business and duration of visit.
- A signed Letter of invitation from an Indian company on their official company letter head clearly stating the purpose and duration for which visa is requested and state annual turnover for the company.
- Utility bill or Bank statement – one dated two years back and another recent (with name and address of applicant printed on it for proof of residence in Iceland (only for non-Icelandic passport holders)