The Asia Economic Dialogue (AED) jointly convened by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) and Pune International Centre (PIC), is the flagship geoeconomics conference of the MEA. The fifth edition of the AED, and the second one organised by PIC will be held from Friday, 26th February to Sunday, 28th February 2021. The theme for this year’s conference is “Post Covid-19 Global Trade and Finance Dynamics”.
The AED 2021 is going to be entirely virtual and will see participation from not only Foreign Ministers of Asian countries, and senior government officials, but also officials from multilateral organisations as well as industry leaders.
- Resilient Global Growth in a Post-Pandemic World
- Global Finance in a Post-Covid World
- Building Reliable Global Supply Chains
- Whither WTO Post Covid Pandemic?
- Fireside Chat with Mr. Kumar Mangalam Birla, Chairman, Aditya Birla Group
- Perspectives on India’s International Economic Cooperation
- Asia’s Role in Global Currency Realignment and Financial Flows
- India as a Global Partner
Eminent speakers invited to speak at this conference include Hon. Dr. S. Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India; Hon. Marise Payne, Minister for Foreign Affairs, Australia; Hon. Motegi Toshimitsu, Minister for Foreign Affairs, Japan; H.E. João Aguiar Machado, EU Ambassador and Permanent Representative (PR) to WTO; H.E. Xolelwa Mlumbi-Peter, Ambassador and South African PR to WTO; H.E. Brajendra Navnit Indian PR to WTO; as well as Foreign Ministers from Bhutan, Mauritius, and Maldives. Mr. Vijay Gokhale, former Foreign Secretary, Ministry of External Affairs, India, Dr Urjit Patel, former Governor, Reserve Bank of India, and Dr. Naushad Forbes, Co-Chairman, Forbes & Marshall are among the other eminent speakers at this conference.
Please register at : https://vconfex.com/site/asia-economic-dialogue-2021/808?redirect=1