The Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts (EPCH) is an apex body of handicrafts exporters for promotion of exports of handicrafts and allied products and a reliable supplier of high quality handcrafted goods and merchandise. The EPCH is also a leading B2B trade fair organizer and the last physical i.e. in person edition of the fair held in October 2019 was visited by over 7312 overseas buyers and business worth Rs. 3750 crores was conducted. However, due to the ongoing pandemic the 49th, 50th and the 51st edition(s) of IHGF Delhi Fair were held virtually.
Since the situation across the world is getting back to normal, the EPCH organizing the 52nd IHGF Delhi Fair (Autumn) 2021 from 28 – 31 October 2021 as a physical i.e., in person mode at the India Expo Centre & Mart, Greater Noida, Delhi NCR with all necessary safety protocols and SOPs for organising B2B trade expositions issued by Government of India. Over 1500 exhibitors from all across the Country dealing in Home, Lifestyles, Fashion, Furniture & Textiles products will display their latest designs and styles to the overseas buying community. The broad categories of products on display at the fair are :
- Houseware, Decorative & Gifts
- Furniture & Home accessories, Lawn & Garden articles
- Home Textiles, Furnishings & Floor Coverings, Carpets & Rugs
- Fashion Jewellery, Accessories & Bags, Ethnic Garments, Fashion Wear, Stoles, Scarves & Shawls
- Christmas & Festive Décor, Hand-made Papers & Products, Potpourri, Candles & Incense and
- Lamps & Lighting accessories
Please register at www.ihgfdelhifair.in/register. For any further information, please contact email@example.com, +354 5349955.