Packaging in India is one of the fastest growing sectors, partly because it spans almost every industry segment which has led to greater specialization and sophistication over a period of years and is set for the next level of growth. Strong favorable demographic factors such as increasing disposable income levels, rising consumer awareness coupled with the fact that the world’s multinational giants are taking rapid strides in Indiaâ€™s food, beverage, health and beauty and pharmaceuticals sectors are the reasons for this growth.
Packaging has an annual global turnover of about $550 billion, and India’s share is about $16.5 billion per annum and is one of the fastest growing sectors, partly because it spans almost every industry segment. India’s middle class population which is expected to increase ten-folds by 2025, will further trigger the consumption of packaging materials. The demand for different types of packaging in the consumer goods sector has been growing phenomenally. Large supermarkets and malls have driven this growth even further. Innovative packaging solutions are the only way to maximize customer satisfaction in this sector.
Against this backdrop, CII is organizing the 2nd Edition of National Packaging Conference with the theme Packaging – Redefining the Business on 27th & 28th June 2019 at Hotel Taj West End, Bengaluru. This Edition is Chaired by Mr R. V. S. Ramakrishna, Group President, Signode India.
CII National Packaging Conference aims to cover various key aspects of packaging from technology, trends, innovation & newer business model etc. and will facilitate as a strong platform for stakeholders to discuss the opportunities in the packaging sector that will support the industrial growth.
- Session on Brand&RetailerPerspective in the Current Market
- Packaging Solutions for E-Commerce
- Supply chain efficiencies for Consumer Segments
- Supply chain efficiencies QCDS improvements for Industrial Segment
- Technology/Automation Trends in Packaging & Supply Chain
- Sustainability in Packaging Industry
- Strategic sourcing session – Changing paradigms in a global scale
Speakers Confirmed / Invited:
- Mr RVS Ramakrishna, Chairman, NPC 2019 & Group President, Signode India
- Dr Anup Wadhawan IAS., Commerce Secretary, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India
- Mr Manish Kumar, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, National Skill Development Corporation
- Mr Sanjiv Mehta, Chairman and Managing Director, Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Mr Neil George, Managing Director, Nivea India
- Mr Hari Menon, CEO & Co Founder, Big basket
- Ms Shalini Puchalapalli, Director, Amazon India
- Mr Jitendra Pal, Associate Director, Flipkart
- Mr Balaji Iyer, Partner, Mckinsey
- Mr Vivek Agrawal,Vice President and Head Procurement, Sourcing & Supply Chain, Ashok Leyland
- Mr Radha Mohan Gupta, Regional Procurement Director, Reckitt Benckiser
- Mr Umesh Madhyan, National Head – Infrastructure & Logistics, Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt Ltd
- Mr Chandramohan Gupta, Director Corporate Affairs, Coca-Cola India Pvt Ltd
- Mr Ayaz Kagzi, Vice President – Packaging Development, Cavinkare Private Ltd
- Mr Josh Foulger, Country Head & MD, Foxconn International Holdings
- Mr Sanjeev M A, Vice President – AP Supply Chain Mgmt., Material Flow & Packaging Engineering, Ford Motor Co
- Mr Sunu Mathew, Managing Director, Leap India
- Mr NLN Raju, Chief Operations Officer, Signode India
- Mr Dilip Sawhney, Regional Director, Rockwell Automation
- Mr Asit Sinha, Director & India Head, DXC Technology
- Mr Nishant Shah, Country Manager, Sealed Air Packaging Material
- Mr Samiran Das, Strategy & Supply Operations Specialist Coach & Mentor
- Mr Chandrasekhar Arcot, Co-Founder and CTO, Axiom Consulting
- Mr S Karthikeyan, Principal Counseller, IGBC
- Mr Amit Lahoti, Regional General Manager & Vice President, Ball Corporation
More than 250+ participants from Packaging Industry, Major industrial sectors (Automotive, Agriculture, Food Processing, FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, E-Commerce, Consumer Electronics, Export and Import, Logistics etc.) and Service Providers would attend this conference.
For Registration –
- Online – http://www.cii.in/OnlineRegistration.aspx?Event_ID=E000045262
- Please use the attached Reply Form.
For partnership, sponsorship and other branding opportunities, please contact Mr Siva Sankaran Rat firstname.lastname@example.org (9962185898).